I haven't written in over a year! Ooops! I thought that when I started my blog I'd do much more writing. Perhaps I'll get back into it..... I do have so much to write about and share! At least this is a start! Until next time!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'd love for you to write on a regular basis!! I always enjoy reading what you have to say!!
Hello! Welcome to my reimagined blog, specifically written for EDUC 5243. Professionally, I am a 3rd grade teacher. I have been teachtiing in the same district since 2001 (prior to that, I taught in a Catholic School for 2 years). I am certified in the State of CT to teach grades K-6. Over my career, I've taught 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grade. I hold a B.A. in Child Study and a M.A. in Elementary Reading & Language Arts, both from the University of St. Joseph in West Hartford, Connecticut. I am currently enrolled in the M.Ed program at Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Personally, I have been married since 2003 & have 2 wonderful children: a son who will be starting high school in the fall of 2026 & a daughter who will be in grade 3 (just like her Momma!) this fall.
2 comments:
I'd love for you to write on a regular basis!! I always enjoy reading what you have to say!!
You best get writing missy! I've just started making it more of a habit...once you make it a habit...it's tough to stop!
Post a Comment