Monday, June 26, 2006

Books That I am Reading

I am reading a refreshing series of books by Beverly Lewis. The series, "Abram's Daughters," consists of five books: The Covenant, The Betrayal, The Sacrifice, The Prodigal, and The Revelation. I am currently reading book 4. These books take place in the Amish Country of Pennsylvania and follow the lives of several young Amish women. These books can be found in the Religious section of any major bookstore or on-line at www.amazon.com. I highly recommend them!!

Next up for me to read: Beverly Lewis' new series, Annie's People.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love those books! I just finished with book 1 in the Annie's People series, "The Preacher's Daughter." I haven't got "The Englisher" yet, but I definitely will!

Seradee said...

Hi Anna. I bought book 1 and 2 of Annie's People this morning. I'm still reading book 5 of the Abram's Daughter's series but I'll be done either today or tomorrow. I saw some more books by Beverly Lewis at the bookstore this morning but I have to take it easy! :)

Anonymous said...

Now I have someone to talk with about Abram's Daughters. I was so sad when book 5 ended. I hope she'll eventually write more about these characters.

Anonymous said...

When you come to see me, you can look through my Beverly Lewis books and borrow the ones you haven't read. :)

Seradee said...

Hi Anna. I just bought the 3 book set "Amish Country Crossroads." It's all 3 books -- The Postcard, The Crossroad, and Sanctuary -- rolled into one book!! It was only $12.99 on Amazon. I couldn't resist myself! I don't get to read much at all during the school year so I'm making up for it on my summer vacation!!