Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm So Excited!

Tomorrow I am going to see Anna!! I haven't started packing yet but that's on my To Do list for today. I've started gathering a few things and yesterday I made my list. I'm really looking forward to seeing her, Jerry, and Francesca again. I even get to spend some quality time with Francesca (just the 2 of us!) on Friday morning. She's the cutest thing and I'm sure we're going to have a good time together. I'm glad that the weather is going to cooperate this weekend. It looks as if it's going to be in the mid-80s. I'm really looking forward to going to D.C. with my 3 hosts. Thanks again Anna! I can't wait to see you!!

Well, that's it for now. I've gotta get ready for the day and water my plants. They seem OK but today is going to be even hotter than yesterday. It's on 7:10 but it's already nasty outside! It's been a long time since we've had heat like this. I don't mind though (I have A/C!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're coming. The little one is excited beyond belief. She even offered to straighten up her room without me having to be stern about it. :)

Seradee said...

Is she really that excited? That's so sweet. You've got a wonderful little girl Anna!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Her godmother isn't too bad either. :) Love ya!