Monday, July 10, 2006

Another dance class done -- 9 to go!

Here I sit. Tired and and sore. I suppose I'm getting better at the whole dance thing -- maybe 5% better. It's some tough stuff! I pulled a muscle in my leg earlier today when we were doing the fall backward routine. I've since put some Ben Gay on it. It feels a lot better but the cats have been all over me! Chloe, after doing a bit of heavy-duty sniffing, let loose quite a bit of cat drool on my leg. After I cleaned that up, Hannah proceeded to get on me and actually lick my leg! I stopped her when I realized it but I think she got a little high off of it. It was some good whisker lickin' after that!

I've just got to keep my chin up. I know there is much more out there that I could be worried about. I'm young, I'm healthy, it's my summer vacation, and I've actually lost a little bit of weight! I will definitely be proud of myself when Pete watches me in the final performance next Friday (July 21st).

Sooooooo...... I've got to quit all my complaining and just be happy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dance proud! As long as you're doing the best you can, I wouldn't be too worried about it. We can't all be professionals in the dance arena. Just think about all the things you are good at. Good luck in your final performance, but don't break a leg.

Seradee said...

Thanks for your encouraging words Anna! I've been praying for a lot of strength too. I know that's helped tremendously!