Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I don't like incompetence

My dance class has 2 aspects to it: dancing with Jacques and Kay from 9:00-4:00 hours and then class time with Susan from 4:00-5:00. What a waste the classtime is. Susan is a horrible professor! I don't feel as though the class is tying in with our dancing and where exactly does the "mulitple intelligences" part come in? Through the lessons she's having us create? And the way she wants us to write up our lesson plans is absolutely ridiculous! I am learning absolutely nothing in this class that I can take back to my own classroom. I'm going to do what she wants just to appease her and get the A that I'm after. In terms of using the unit I create in my classroom this coming year -- yeah right.

There's my rant for the day. Now I've got to do my homework. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty stupid.

I never liked having to kiss up and do what professors liked no matter how dumb just to get the grade.

At least you don't have to use the lesson plan...

Seradee said...

I know, I know. I want to get an A so badly. It's my goal to graduate with honors and you need a 4.0 to do that. I'm not gonna let her and her stupid ideas mess me up.