Monday, July 24, 2006

My trip to Aunt Betty's




I had a very interesting weekend. It wasn't relaxing like I had hoped it would be but it was OK nontheless. Pete, his mom, and I went to visit his aunt and uncle (his mom's sister) in Danbury. They recently moved into a $600,000+ condo. On Saturday we visited and then went for a tour of Stamford and beyond. We went to some beach somewhere on the Sound (no swimming -- we were there for about 20 minutes). After driving for about 2 hours (during which I got car sick twice), we stopped at a really great pizza place called the "Colony." Pete's mom has been raving about that place for years. The pizza was great! My pizza was an anchovie pizza (dee-licious!!). The pizza's there have an extremely thin crust (crispy) and wonderful velvety sauce. It was soooooo good!

We slept over on Saturday and came home on Sunday. Here's a few pictures to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish I could afford such a nice place. You made me hungry with the pizza. There's no place like home when it comes to pizza and grinders. Maryland stinks.

Seradee said...

Yeah, her place was nice alright but I'll stick with my little house in Canton. Her tastes are way too gaudy for me! Mmmmm.....pizza..........

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»