Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday Morning

I've got a few minutes before I have to make my lunch and head out the door. I feel good -- a little sore in a few places (Ben Gay has been applied) -- and ready to go. I've got my dance/exercise clothes on: a purple spandexy tank top (not tight fitting but very close) and my 1/2 cotton 1/2 spandex short shorts. Those are the best for movement as I have to pretty much bring my knees to my chin. This type of clothing is actually very comfortable. I think that when Pete and I go hiking (just up Talcott Mt.) I'm going to wear this getup.

I guess we're in for another day of severe thunderstorms. We got rocked yesterday afternoon while we were at St. Joe's. The power blipped a couple of times and some alarms went off in the building. Other places in CT were without power for a while. I guess the driving during the storm was pretty trecherous too -- 15 cars were involved in 4 accidents on 91. Geesh! I hope that if it storms again today that we're safe within the confines of the auditorium and that it clears before I have to drive home (driving over Avon Mountain is no picnic even in clear weather!). It's cloudy out now but very humid. I'll definitely be shutting the computer down before I leave!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're expecting similar weather this afternoon into tomorrow. I pray that I'm not on the train platform when it starts thundering. There's really no place to go to wait.

Are you going to bring that sexy getup to wear for me when you come to visit? :)

Anonymous said...

well, i hit the button. you know that comment was from me. :)

Seradee said...

Hmmmm.... sexy outfit.... perhaps! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I can't wait!